Green Star Juicer 1000
with free shipping to 48 states
Free shipping to 48 contiguous states.
"My Preference is a Green Star because it is a closed-case-crush press. It has the lowest electromagnetic field produced by efficient juicers. I do not use centrifugal juicers because they use air to press the juice from the pulp, oxidizing and damaging up to 30% of the nutrients in the juice." Aajonus Vonderplanitz author of We Want to Live and the Recipe for Living Without Disease
From the manufacturer:
Green Power machines are reputably the world's best juice extractors and most efficient food processors. Using patented twin-gear technology superior to those of any competitor, Green Power machines are the best. No need to look elsewhere. Easy to use, a simple clean up, Green Power Juice Extractors and Food Processors are award-winning machines of unsurpassed quality.
It too can process whole foods making such favorites as pie crust from almonds and dates, pates from nuts and vegetables, sauces from a vast array of combinations, baby foods, and frozen fruit desserts, and more. The choice is yours!
Includes the following parts:
The Green Star 1000, 2000, 3000, and the GP-E1503 are all basically the same machine except they come with different accessories. The accessories can be purchased separately.
- Fine Screen
- Glass Pitcher
- Homogenizing Blank
- Wooden Plunger
- Plastic Plunger
- Cleaning Brush
- 5 Year Limited warranty.
- failure to operate the G.S. in accordance with the
- use of parts or supplies not provided or authorized by us
- negligent, improper or inadequate maintenance
- service performed or attempted by unauthorized service person
- damages, accidental or otherwise to the G.S., which are not directly caused by us or the manufacturer
- damages resulting from abuse, tampering, misuse, commercial use or unauthorized modification of the G.S.
- I used mine for fourteen years and it is only in the last year that HAD to replace one of the gears. (Yes lots of parts are discolored and have cracks but it still works just fine.) Bernie, Owner of eLearnAid
- The above are included with the Green Star 1000, the items below are NOT included and come with a Green Star 2000 and above. You do not need them for vegetable juice.
- Coarse Screen
- Drip Tray
- 6.5 [w] x 12 [h] x 18.5 [d] in
- built in carry handle
- built in cord storage
- 110 rpm turning speed
- 190 watts
- 60 hertz/120 volts
- 5 year warranty
Our test results:
I used to use a Champion but its screen would fill up with pulp and have to be cleaned after you made a cup of juice. The pulp also came out wet and the machine got hot. With the Green star I can make all the juice I want without having to take it apart and clean it after every cup of juice and it makes more juice (less pulp and it is dry) from the same amount of vegetables and it tastes better. (The champion tears up what you are juicing, this machines mostly presses what you are juicing so there is less loose fiber to clog up the screen.) The machine also does not get hot although you can not feed vegetables as fast you get more juice.
Bernie of e Learn Aid