Learning How to Learn Teacher Manual
The Learning How to Learn Teacher Manual is a must for any teacher who wants to communicate this data as a series of lectures. The teacher will learn how to teach this course and also learn a great deal about how to teach any course as a lecture. This data has been added to the teachers manual based on actual experience in the classroom.
- Are you running out of ways to keep your students interested?
- No matter what you do are your students less interested than you want?
- Are your dreams of having bright interested students fading?
- Using this manual you will learn how to restore a true interest in learning!
- You will learn ways to handle the student who is confused, daydreaming or falling asleep that restore interest and understanding!
- You will learn what to do when you suddenly get blank looks from many of your students!
- Have students who fully understand and will do well in life!
- And much more!
- the entire content of the original Learning How to Learn plus additions for teachers printed in red.
- An introduction for the teacher
- A list of items needed
- Additional activities printed throughout the book. These activities help improve the students understanding.
- Additional comments regarding words that might not be understood.
- Troubleshooting techniques that restore interest and understanding.
- Reproducible tests with comments in the book about when to use them.
- Reproducible summary of the steps need to fully understand a word.