Prius Intimidator Absorbed Glass Matt Battery
- 20 X the vibration resistance compared to conventional batteries
- Spill proof design prevents damage to the trunk in the Prius
- 2 X the cycle compared to conventional designs
- 48 amp hours capacity with 20 hour discharge - 10 more than the Optima
I have been using this battery in my own Prius for 2 years and after a lot of deep discharges from not driving a lot it (3 cars one driver + pandemic) is still at over 70% capacity.
We have instructions for:
- Prius 2004-2009 (can not be used for package 1 which had no smartkey. [Package 1 was only sold to corporations.])
- Prius 2010-2015
- Lexus CT200h The Prius 2010 instructions work
- Prius V - The Prius 2010 instructions work
- Prius C - An arm on the battery bracket needs to be re-bent. Not hard to do.
Now includes write up on how to reduce oil consumption on Toyota Hybrids. (Extends engine and catalytic converter life!)
Conventional automotive batteries can be extremely
intimidated by the power demands of today’s
vehicles – falling short of delivering critical
dependability and performance. Cars, trucks, SUVs,
and other passenger vehicles have more electronics
than ever before.
Intimidator automotive batteries are especially
designed to handle factory installed electronics
[Prius: security system and remote sensor] and
anything that plugs in or turns on, and still power
up everything that was left on, boot up all the computer, run small motors and and the ignition system in the Prius. With almost
2x the endurance in severe service and
2 x the cycle life
these batteries are equipped for the toughest
conditions and the most intense electrical power
Intimidator automotive batteries offer superior
power for high-performance equipment and a high-
impact design for rugged, bad roads and even off road adventures.